Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Animal Planet

Photographing animals is no easy feat! Most of the time, they won't ever look at the camera...Don't hope for your animal to smile and pose for you..Haha..
However, pictures of animals can either be cute, funny, adorable, or just plain scary.

Here's a few I'd like to share with all of you:


This is my doggie, Rikki, when he was just a pup. At least he's not camera shy ;)



My friend with a snake. Neither of them are camera-shy. Just too bad they're looking at the wrong camera! :P




Another reptile, this time from Sungai Melaka...Lizards love sunbathing too... I hope it applied enough sunblock...skin cancer kills! :P



Oooh...aren't they adorable! These cute tiggers were only 2 weeks old! Taken at the Saleng Zoo in 2008. They looked like cats...but 10,000x more cute :)



Here's a real feline...She was weighed 9kg! I saw her at a cat show in Kulai, Johor. I just love the way she stares straight into the lenses of my camera ... :)



This proud Maine Coome was a real show-stealer... Just look at the proud way he's sitting... And the amount of attention he received! He knows he's good, and he's not shy to show off!



A proud owner of a beautiful feline kitty.. She was showing me the circle-like patttern on the fur of the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment